Join us at the side event at room CR-6 at 6.30 - 8.00 p.m. on Wednesday 24th.
Is it possible to create technical tools for indigenous languages?
- 6.30 Opening by the President of the Norwegian Sámi Parliament Aili Keskitalo
- 6.35 The Involvement from the Norwegian Government, Anne Karin Olli
- 6.40 Language Technology for Indigenous Languages, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- 7.15 Language Technology – the Canadian Perspective, University of Alberta
- 7.25 Greetings from the IYIL2019 Steering Committee
- 7.30 Questions, discussions, demos and hands-on